Blog what?

Friday, December 07, 2007

Well- I am obviously no good at blogging. It has been over a month since my last post, though I guess that is an improvement on two years.

I have so much going on in my head at any given time- I rarely have a shortage of things to say. But when it comes to blogging- everyone else just makes it seem easier. I know I can do it- I can even say I have time if I can compulsively check my email and bank account 20 times a day. I guess I need to add blogger to my daily online addiction. I think it would do me good. Why? I dunno. Why not? I need *some* kind of outlet for the ramblings in my brain. So I have decided that you will be my unwitting therapist. "You" being whomever actually stumbles upon and reads my crazy nonsense.

So strap on your seatbelt and get ready for a bumpy ride. You'll wish you were getting paid...

No comments: